Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shell Shock!



On Friday, June 3rd you're invited to attend Shell Shock! a Ninja Turtles art show tribute. All the info is there on the poster so click it for a bigger version!



I was really excited when Chogrin invited me to collaborate on the poster. I was asked to draw Donatello, coincidentally my favorite turtle. The idea was to use the original comics for inspiration, so this is a rare instance where I completed a drawing using only black and white. I've never considered this one of my strong points, but I'm getting better at using solid black areas for shading. The final product is a collaboration between myself, Bobby O'Herlihy, Edwin Vazquez, and Chogrin Munoz.

I'm currently putting the finishing touches on my work for the show.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, amazing blog, congratulations n_n

http://broshogun.blogspot.com/