Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kill Screen



Recently I received the first issue of Kill Screen, a new magazine about video games that had a short feature on the Autumn Society show 8 Bit and Beyond. They used my Mario piece for the article, which you can see in the lower right corner of the image above (and a larger version here.)

Of course I was excited to be included in this volume, but once I started reading it I found that it was no ordinary video game magazine. Some game magazines claim to be aimed at the now adult-age video game demographic, but this one actually hits the mark. No reviews, no features on upcoming games, no wacky cheats and codes, just intellectually stimulating video game articles (and a lot of cool art.) It's not like anything I've ever read before, so I hope people check it out, and I am especially proud to have been included in it.

www.killscreenmagazine.com


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job! I love the piece they chose, too.

That magazine sounds really interesting. I'll have to look into it.