Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A settings change

Unfortunately, a side effect of all the increased attention to my site is that I've been getting some spam in my blog comments. I was trying to wait it out, but they seem to be persisting. For this reason I've elected to enable word verification for commenting on my posts.

I really regret having to do this because I personally hate the whole word verification thing, and I didn't want all you great visitors to my site to have to put up with it or feel like I was trying to hinder your input in any way, so I am sorry for that.

I truly appreciate all the new and returning visitors that come to my site, all the feedback I receive, and all the new little faces that keep showing up in the "Follow" box over there on the right, so I hope this doesn't discourage anyone from from enjoying the site in whatever way they normally do.

Thank you, and God's speed.

Oh, and down with spam.


No comments: