Friday, February 1, 2008

Toy Weekend

Today was supposed to be a downer because I had to head back to the homeland of Charleston to visit the ol' doctor. (lame-O's.) But after that was taken care of I visited the Charleston Town Center Mall for the first time in forever where I ran into the entire set of Gorillaz figures for next to nothing. I bought all four for slightly more than one cost at original price. I don't know what the deal is with the winter sales this year but stores seem to be getting pretty desperate.

Then as I arrived home I was greeted by a small package containing series 2 of the Back to the Future Minimates. So today turned out to be great! For a big toy-collecting geek like me, anyway.

Not to mention that I finally found a pea coat after probably a month of searching. Now my friend's plans to be the "pea coat gang" when we head to NY in a few weeks will finally come to fruition.


No comments: